IT Based In-plant Operations
Our aim is to relieve the customer from non-core activities though in-plant services, include a range of programs provided within our customers’ facilities and property fence lines. NWCC is dedicated to achieving the highest level of operating safety on your site.
We can support your team — or be your team — by handling such tasks as store management, labour management, yard management, railcar switching, and cleaning, among others.
NWCC In-plant operations and line management is completely IT based for easy identification of the product groups, quick retrieval and disposal, facilitating manufacturing and finished goods dispatches, most efficiently..
NWCC uses sophisticated technologies for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), ERP bar coding and RF technology for 100 percent accurate data on inventory, manpower and order location.
Our In-plant Operations Includes
- Receipt of raw materials, inventory control, storage and feed to the manufacturing process.
- Providing necessary inputs to the purchase department on stock level, quality of product and their packing.
- Continuous feed of the raw materials to the processing system.
- Management and disposal of used packing materials, retrieval and re-use.
- Receipt of the finished goods from the point product production line and transfer to storage area.
- Identification of each product group, systematic storage and feed-back of the finished goods stocks to concerned department on daily basis.
- Packaging and Labelling
- Retrieval of the finished goods, loading onto the dispatch vehicle as directed which also include container stuffing both for domestic as well as export consignment.
- Documentation and record keeping