NEW JOB POSTING
Post: AGM (HR & Admin.)
Qualifications: – MBA (HR) with a reputed institute
- Implement and drive performance and feedback processes such as performance reviews on management staff.
- Prepare and communicate offer letters and contracts to new employees and existing employees.
- Schedule interviews – organize and update employee files, Maintain security and confidentiality of employee information.
- Create a great place to work, maximize productivity through employee communications, performance management, and succession planning, retain and reward appropriately and competitively.
- Provide information regarding company policies and procedures.
- Create PowerPoint presentations including charts, graphs and organizational charts from a hand-written draft.
- Be the business partner with HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee expectations.
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR interventions.
- Change management – for changes that have any people implications. Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Develop and nurture a professional relationship with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy. Create opportunities for employees to build professional relationships and provide career mentorship to employees.
- Serve as point of contact for employee queries, work with appropriate stakeholders for resolution, ensure closure and enhance employee experience in the organization. Ensure HR transactions are executed, create process excellence and align with standard organization practices.
Managing other HR functions management like
- Recruitment & Training Process / Job evaluation
- Payroll Management
- Maintaining MIS Report related to HR.
- Manpower Planning.
- Training & Development.
- Implement New Policy in Organization.
- Statuary Compliances.
- HR Generalist
- Influencing skills & command skills – to drive conclusions
- Expertise in Analytical Tools / Good Microsoft knowledge.
- 12-15 years of post-qualification experience in HR business partnering preferably in Logistics, Retail, Manufacturing units or Telecom Industry.
- Should be open to extensive travel to all our branch offices and warehouses
- Ability to communicate effectively, and to perform in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Hunger for growth to go with a go-getter attitude.
- Conceptualizing and conducting regular team building and motivational activities in the organization.
- An ability to negotiate, and managing the entire gamut of HR activities
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Multilingual ability.
- Influencing skills & command skills – to drive conclusions.
- Expertise in Analytical Tools / Good MS office knowledge.
Compensation: Best in the Industry
To apply for this post send in your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org