NWCC’s procurement specialists can deliver substantial cost savings on a wide range of non-core products- everything from promotional materials and consumables to work wear, operational spare parts and other goods not-for-resale. By leveraging NWCC’s global reach and supply chain expertise, we can effectively manage the risks associated with global sourcing.
We provide a range of services, from procurement consulting and outsourcing, to an integrated service combining procurement and logistics management to ensure that procured products are delivered when and where they are required.
Here’s how NWCC procurement services add value to your business:
- Cost savings through smarter procurement, reduced overheads, optimized supply chain processes and minimized risk
- More management time to focus on your core business, rather than on indirect, non-core purchases
- Our global supply chain network knows both suppliers’ and customs procedures in local and emerging economies
- We can manage tenders for specific and individual projects on your behalf
- We coordinate the transaction at every stage in the supply chain, ensuring quality.