3PL (Third party logistics) is the outsourcing of a company’s warehousing, fulfillment and/or transportation services to a 3rd party company. At NWCC we are your warehouse operation. Instead of leasing a building, hiring a manager and staff, investing in a WMS (Warehouse Management System), and negotiating your own rates with the carriers, NWCC will handle all these elements.
NWCC is your 3rd Party Logistic partner; warehousing and shipping product on your behalf. This allows your company to focus on manufacturing, marketing and selling your product. NWCC takes away the worry of warehousing and logistic while letting you focus on running your company.
Why Use Our 3PL?
Because Someone Else Can do it Better
Even if you have resources available, another organization within the supply chain may be able to do it better, simply because its relative position in the supply chain, supply chain expertise and economies of scale.
To Share Responsibility
3PL companies can share responsibility for managing global supply chains, keeping customers and stores properly stocked, and delivering the perfect order every time.
To Re-Engineer Distribution Networks
Logistic outsourcing can be a quick way to re-engineer distribution networks to meet global market demands and gain a competitive edge. Did you know that you can drill into the history of each SKU number tracked by P3PL and view when and to where every piece was shipped, when new stock arrive and how many?
Benefits of Using a 3PL
- Reduced total delivered cost for your customer
- Local expertise in new markets
- Improved customer service through shorter shipment times
- Reduced inventory costs through better management
- Cost benefits through volume shipping discounts
- Improved focus on core competency
- Increased shipment visibility
- More scalable logistic operation and cost model
- Improved variety of technology and service
- Risk reduction