The Report Titled “ India Facility Management Market Forecast to 2020” as per market conversant.
The report provides detailed overview on the facility management market and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years.
Key topics are covered in the report are;
- Comparative analysis of facility market in India.
- Market size by revenues.
- Annual growth rate of facility industry.
- By sector like; commercial, residential & Hospitality.
- The facility management market size is estimated to grow from USD 10.90 billion in 2016 to USD 17.67 billion by 2020.
- CAGR (Compound Annual growth rate) would be 15.42% from 2016 to 2020.
- Reason is, advent (coming) of 100 smart cities an rapid growth of commercial spaces will drive the growth of this industry in future.
- Furthermore, incline in tourist arrivals with a growth in hospitality industry have been important factors in raising demand of IFM (Integrated Facility Management) industry in India.
- Also, rising of business in tier-2 & tier-3 cities would create a demand of facility management services in these cities and also would help facility management companies to enhance their presence in these areas as well.
- The Indian facility management services market is in its early growth stage and is evolving rapidly, fuelled mainly by the high place of growth in the construction sector.
- Advancement of technology in building automation market would create a need for highly skilled work-force provided by IFM companies to manage the buildings.
- As per research, more than 60% services are performed in-house but this trend is however gradually changing.
- The swiftly growing service industry & corporate office spaces in the metropolitan cities are creating huge potential for IFM services.
Objective of NMS: to provide the customised solutions with feasible rates after doing complete research of Indian Geographical Structure to all the industries and households to become a part of “Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan”. Further, we will also have the plan to deploy employees on our behalf on the roads and colonies to make them clean all the time to become the part of social activities that is our responsibility being citizen of this highly esteem nation. Reason of being customized and feasible so that everyone can afford the mechanized housekeeping services on their own premises for giving contribution to this cleaning movement. Benefit of mechanized cleaning is, which is eco-friendly and cost effective without compromising quality of expected services.
Submitted by Jitendra Singh